Sunday, April 17, 2011

Babies Everywhere

Ahem, I'd like to clarify my earlier post a little bit.

I was a bit freaked out, here we are cleaning the house and the phone rings. "OMG HOW FAR ALONG IS SHE?" My husband spazzes into the phone, prompting me to peer around the corner and raise eyebrows at him.

Well that's confusing because my one sister in law (sort of sister in law I guess) is already like 20 weeks along and we've totally known about her for awhile now. So I wait for him to get off the phone, flapping my arms at him like, "Hurry up and tell me O_o!"

Turns out the OTHER sister in law is pregnant now, which leaves me as the only one out in the 'I Swallowed A Watermelon' club. Amazing dilemma. So I've been thinking about this for a day now, had a good long night to sleep on if I really wanna get pregnant now so our little ones can grow up together and have decided that no, I do not. Because they are about 5 years older than me and both have stable careers already, etc and I know that they are both planning on having more children. So maybe I can like, hit them up on the second wave. PLUS! They'll be able to share old baby clothes with me already. Uh-huh, I know, thought this out didn't I?

So my resolution is no babies. Not yet :)

4 comments:

  1. PSH!!!! You know you want kidlets! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo where are the etsy searches for the last 2 comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I forgot them. Getting a bit of memory loss in my old age. Maybe next one :)

    ReplyDelete